Bradford, West Yorkshire
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Service Manager to work full time within the MASH Service based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Service Manager role is negotiable (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Service Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
* Able to motivate and inspire a social work team
* Experience of managing a social work team
* Good understanding of regulated services and the ability to lead the Children's Respite Service to good inspection outcomes
* Improving outcomes with partners, managing staff, dealing with risk and workforce issues
* Working knowledge of children's social work, with a focus on current best practice in safeguarding children.
Specific Role Information
Role required to cover temporary gap in MASH as Service Manager, pending service review. The role is critical for safe decision making and management oversight in the MASH particularly at this time of service improvement work and imminent Ofsted monitoring and inspection visits.
Service Manager role to directly manage up to 7 Team Manager reports and a Practice Supervisor to ensure that all children referred into the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub are assessed and managed safely to ensure good, safe outcomes.
The Service Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.