Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed MASH Officer to work full time within the MASH Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this MASH Officer role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the MASH Officer
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ideally with experience in Referrals and Assessments and Initial intake
* Strong report writing
* Driving license.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council require a MASH Officer at Senior Practitioner level to join the MASH Team.
Pay rate: £32ph Ltd
The MASH deal with contacts and referrals sent by members of the public and professionals to Children's Services for a safeguarding response. Where the MASH team consider that the child's welfare will be better met by early help services, they will ensure referrals get to the most appropriate teams and will inform professional referrers the outcome of their request for a safeguarding assessment.
The MASH Officer vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.