Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Quality Assurance Officer to work full time within the Fostering Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Quality Assurance Officer role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Officer
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous experience of working in this type of role
* Strong experience of working with foster carers and LAC
* Ability to work with complex legal proceedings
* Strong chairing experience
* Can demonstrate experience of developing and managing policies & procedures
* Ability to work flexibly and attend meetings
* Ability to travel around the borough and country wide
* Must be a car drive with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Fostering Quality Assurance Officer. The team are based at the Town Hall, Luton.
PURPOSE OF POST:
To Chair Reviews of all Foster Carers reviews as required in statute.
To be jointly responsible for the maintenance of a system to ensure that reviews of foster carers are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards.
To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in the field of Fostering.
The Quality Assurance Officer vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or phone us on 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.