Bradford, West Yorkshire
£29.28 - £30.54 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Looked after Children Team based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £29.28 + £1.26 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Decision making
* Effective communicator
* Experience of direct work with children and families
* Use of own initiative.
Specific Role Information
* Experience of Looked After Children work
* Min 1 / 2 years post qualified experience
* Be able to manage and a case load immediately
* Hold a DIPSW or equivalent qualification and are registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
* Have a full driving licence and car available for work (unless a disability prevents this).
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
* Possess excellent Innovation skills to join us on our journey to excellence.
* Have demonstrated a commitment to anti-oppressive practice and to the Departments equal opportunities policy.
* Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
* Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
* Have confident IT skills, and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
* A preference of experience with Liquid Logic / ICS but not essential
* Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
* Support through interactive 4 weekly supervision sessions which allow you to share your thoughts and ideas and build on the future of Bradford
* An annual appraisal of practice, ensuring clarity of purpose and providing an opportunity to take stock, raise ideas and obtain valuable and constructive feedback.
* Excellent training and learning opportunities, including opportunities to develop practice based on interests and passions, through our practitioner led forums.
* A culturally diverse workforce reflecting our communities.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.