Up to £29.93 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Looked after Children Team based in Newcastle under Lyme. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Report writing
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
Must have previous experience of Court Work and Permanency Planning for Looked after Children.
Case holding based at Care Planning & Court Team, Brackenberry, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs ST5 9PS.
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.