Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Long-term Child Protection Team based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with Child Protection experience at a Senior level
* Experience of working within long-term teams
* Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
London Borough of Hillingdon are looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their long-term Child Protection team based at the Civic Centre.
Pay rate: £38ph Ltd.
Candidates will need to have experience of working within a child protection team dealing with long-term cases.
Strong safeguarding and Court experience would be ideal.
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.