Up to £34.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Practice Manager to work full time within the Leaving Care Team based in Stevenage. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Practice Manager role is £34.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Practice Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Able to communicate effectively with youth people and people from a range of different backgrounds
* Good planning and organisational skills.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Practice Manager to manage the recently formed 18-21 year old's going on to the new 21+ Leaving Care Team. To manage a team of Personal Advisors and support staff providing performance management and supervision.
£34.00 - Ltd
£26.62 - PAYE
To provide overview of the caseloads and to manage day to day running of the service and team of Personal Advisers. To allocate cases and give direction effectively.
Audit and quality assure the assessments and ensure its accuracy. Ensure performance management, supervision, support and development with staff.
The Practice Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.