Up to £37.99 per hour + Umbrella
11 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Assistant Team Manager to work full time within the Care Leavers Team based in Swindon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Assistant Team Manager role is £37.99 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
MUST HAVE CARE LEAVERS EXPERIENCE IN ADDITION TO:
* Direct responsibility for operational staff
* Considerable experience of services to vulnerable people
* Substantial post-qualification experience in a relevant setting
* Experience of the whole range of Children in Need Services
* Understanding of the full range of early help services and ability to recognise children and families who would benefit from early help
* Demonstrable working knowledge of relevant legislation, guidance and policy context relating to the work of Social Care and Early Help services relevant to the service area
* Commitment to a child-centred approach
* Commitment to team work and engagement
* Commitment to multi-agency working across a range of services to promote better outcomes for children and families.
* A focus on performance management and service development
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in often pressured environments
To operationally manage and supervise the team to ensure high quality service to children; focussed on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level; within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
To assist the Team Manager in the determination of priorities, and through effective management and supervision of social care staff, ensure children are safeguarded and their welfare promoted.
To assist in the initiation and implementation of operational business plans, legislation and policy guidance for the delivery of the Council priorities.
The Assistant Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.