£42.00 - £43.09 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the LAC and Permanency Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £42.00 + £1.09 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of managing court work and LAC
* Track record of achievement at a management level in a similarly large and complex organisation including:
* Working in a range of roles across social care including children with disabilities and with different client groups
* Providing support and effective supervision to staff in delivering outcome focused and cost effective assessments, support plans and services
* Effective implementation of a performance management system and dealing with the poor performance of staff
* Ensuring that the statutory duties of staff are met and understood
* Experience of managing a team's performance and budgets
Specific Role Information
TM for a team of 5 social workers.
-caseloads are a mixture of court, LAC, Supervision Order/CIN.
1. To manage a team with the relevant qualifications and experience who provide services to at least one of the following:
* Children and young people in need or on the edge of care
* Children and young people at risk of significant harm
* Disabled children and young people
* Children and young people who are looked after or have been adopted
* Young people who have offended or children and young people at risk of offending
* Young people in transition
2. To improve outcomes for children and young people who require statutory intervention by working in partnership with colleagues in the Children and Young People department, the wider council, schools, police and voluntary and statutory agencies who provide services for children and families.
3. To support Heads of Service and Service managers in developing and implementing new and innovative services for children and young people who require statutory intervention.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.