Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
17 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Looked after Children 0-17 Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* LAC experience
* Strong "hands-on" Team Manager experience
* Ability to support and lead
* Able to manage, motivate and develop a social services team, effectively achieving high levels of performance from staff and representing the service and department at a variety of internal/external meetings
* Car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Team Manager to join their Looked After Children 0-17 Team based in the Town Hall.
PAYE (inc. pensions) £31.83ph
Luton Council have been piloting a new way of working within the LAC service over the last few months. The 0-13 service will be joining the long term LAC team (0-17). The new set up allows the LAC service to be split between 0-17 and 18+ enabling a growing team to achieve better results within the authority. The successful candidate will need the ability to formalise this service alongside the Service manager and LAC team.
Candidates will need to have had experience of managing a LAC team previously and be aware that they will be managing a larger team with the assistance of 2 x DTM's.
Manage the day to day operations of the team providing a social work service of assessment, care planning, child protection and key working within the scope of the Children Act 1989 and related legislation. Contributes to borough wide services with professional knowledge of an area of specialism on an operational and strategic basis as required. Provide specialist intervention services throughout Luton in line with statutory provision of social work service. Make high-risk decisions concerning the safeguarding of children to establish the appropriate assessment required and level of need for support/services for children and young people.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.