£28.00 - £28.72 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Looked after Children Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 + £0.72 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of court work, preparing and writing statements and evidence, giving evidence
* Experience of working within child protection and looked after children services.
Specific Role Information
This vacancy will be to cover Maternity Leave for a current staff member. Current start date would be in the week of the 20th May, however this may change.
We are looking for a candidate with experience of LAC work and court work. They will need to have at least 2 years experience, be self-motivated and be able to provide high quality written work (court statements, evidence etc...)
Social work position with a Looked After Children team consisting of 1 team manager and 5 social workers (inclusive of this role)
Main duties include:
-managing a mixed caseload (0-18), including LAC, CIN/Supervision Orders, CP and care proceedings.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.