Up to £22.08 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Looked after Children Team based in London Borough of Barnet. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £22.08 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Minimum of 4 years post qualifying experience working with children and families
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
You will have a minimum of 4 years post qualifying experience working with children and families. We are seeking a social worker whose has had recent experience working with Children who are Looked After. You will have:
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework and polices in relation to Children In Care and safeguarding children.
* Proven experience in demonstrating your impact on families in achieving positive outcomes for children and influence the professional networks that you work with.
* Innovative and positive engagement with children and families in their assessments, care planning and adoption work would also be an advantage.
* A passion for delivery of high quality services and interventions to vulnerable children in partnership with a wide range of agencies.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in writing assessments, care plans and pathway plans for young people.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.