Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Looked after Children Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Extensive post qualified experience as a Senior Practitioner
* Able to manage cases in line with best practice
* Excellent organisational skills, time management and admin skills
* Able to make sound judgements
* Able to work to complex demands
* High level of reporting skills.
Specific Role Information
Support the Team Manager to provide high quality of Social Work practice to vulnerable/at risk children and families and ensure effective practice management.
Umbrella £32 p/hr
PAYE - £25.95 p/hr
Carry a caseload of complex cases requiring a high level of professional skill, providing assessment, care management and other social work services relevant to the needs of the most vulnerable/at risk children and families. Require and maintain unallocated cases.
Under the direction of the Team Manager, using professional skills and experience to provide practice management to team members to ensure compliance with national and departmental policies, procedures and quality standards.
Undertake research, training and development activities as required for the department and for the post holders' own professional development.
When agreed by Team Manager and in co-operation with the Training Section, undertake specific tasks to support and enable team members in the development of skill and the acquisition of knowledge and information relevant to the team tasks or to the professional development of team members.
As and when agreed by the Team Manager, undertake the role of practice teacher for students undergoing professional training who are on placement in the Department.
In consultation with the Team Manager and with other Team Managers who will assume Management responsibility for the Team, provide cover for some day to day duties during periods of annual leave or other absences of the Team Manager.
When requested by the Team Manager represent the Department in its working relationships with other Agencies where issues of professional social work practice are under consideration.
Chair meetings including child protection strategy meetings when required.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.