£27.50 - £36.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Looked after Children Team based in Banbury. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.50 - £36.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience with Looked after Children
* Good and timely report writing skills
* Willingness and ability to travel out of county
* Ability to build up good working relationships with children, their families and carers.
Specific Role Information
To work with children and young people who, after full assessment, are deemed to need permanent care away from their own home, or a significant period of substitute care, whether subject to Care orders or Section 20 of the children act. To work with young people who qualify for a leaving care service.
To ensure that services are planned and delivered in a way that maximises participation and reflects Children's rights in relation to services being provided; acts on views of children and young people and demonstrate Children's Rights are reflected in the way that you work with children and young people.
This post holder is responsible for ensuring that all County Safeguarding and Child Protection policies are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.