Up to £34.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Practitioner to work full time within the Leaving Care Team based in Bedford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Practitioner role is £34.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Advanced Practitioner level experience
* Experience of supervising Qualified Social Workers
* Leaving Care/LAC experience
* Asylum experience
* Ability to work as a team and at a fast pace
* Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
Bedford Borough Council are looking for an Advanced Practitioner for the Leaving Care Team.
Pay rate: £34ph Ltd.
Bedford require an experienced AP ideally with experience within a Leaving care/LAC setting.
The team deal with care leavers from 15 years+ and a variety of asylum seeking cases.
Experience within these areas is essential.
The Advanced Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.