Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £37.35 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Independent Reviewing Officer to work full time within the Children's Safeguarding Team based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this IRO role is £37.35 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the IRO
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* 5 years post qualified experience
* Ability to challenge and resolve disputes
* Able to work in partnership
* Details knowledge of children's care planning regulations
* Effective communicator
* Experience of safeguarding children
* Knowledge of children's development.
Specific Role Information
- Chair Child Looked After Reviews
- Produce minutes and plans following Child Protection Reviews
- Encourage participation of age appropriate children through attending meetings, meeting separately or encouraging the use of Viewpoint.
The IRO vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.