to be confirmed
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Independent Reviewing Officer to work full time within the Looked after Children Team based in Dorset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this IRO role is to be confirmed (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the IRO
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience in the mentoring and reviewing of risk assessments
* Experience of screening referrals or contributing to the reviewing of referrals for social care or Special Education Needs
* Monitoring and reviewing
* Proven experience of Assessment, Care Management and reviewing skills.
Specific Role Information
We are looking to recruit someone until the end of April 2019 and then review at this time.
We are prepared to pay charge rate of £38.60 per hour.
This post is an Independent Reviewing Officer covering an initial 2 month period while a member of staff is off sick. You will be joining an established team of experienced IROs. The work is only with Looked after children.
The IRO Service focus is to 'quality assure' the care planning and review process for each 'Looked After Child' and to ensure that his/her current wishes and feelings are given full consideration. An effective IRO service should enable the local authority to achieve improved outcomes for 'Looked After Children'. Applicants need to have experience of working with 'looked after' children and the associated legislation and guidance.
The IRO vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.