Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£37.35 - £38.15 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Independent Reviewing Officer to work part time within the Children's Team based in Ellesmere Port. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Independent Reviewing Officer role is £37.35 + £0.80 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
An IRO is required to cover for a 3 month period while recruiting to a vacant post.
This requires the post holder to chair reviews in accordance with statutory timescales, scrutinise the progress of the plan between reviews and to raise and escalate concerns where plans are not progressed or where there is a risk to the child. The post holder is also required to maintain contact with children between reviews and liaise with family members and professionals involved with the child.
The Independent Reviewing Officer vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.