£38.00 - £41.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Independent Reviewing Officer to work full time within in Dorset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Independent Reviewing Officer role is advertised between £38 and £41 (Umbrella company) per hour but room for negotiation and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
· Free DBS and compliance service
· Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
· Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
· Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
· "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
· "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Independent Conference & Reviewing Manager
· Degree or equivalent in social work
· Current HCPC registration
· Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
This post is an Independent Reviewing Officer covering an initial 2 month period while a member of staff is off sick. You will be joining an established team of experienced IROs. The work is only with Looked after children. The IRO Service focus is to 'quality assure' the care planning and review process for each 'Looked After Child' and to ensure that his/her current wishes and feelings are given full consideration. An effective IRO service should enable the local authority to achieve improved outcomes for 'Looked After Children'. Applicants need to have experience of working with ‘looked after’ children and the associated legislation and guidance.
The Independent Reviewing Officer vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.