Up to £26.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Hospital Team based in Barnet & Chase Hospital. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with hospital experience
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* The post may require you to visit users in the community to undertake reviews, so a driving license would be advantageous as is the ability to respond to situations quickly and flexibly
* Up for a challenge and keen to test yourself in a fast moving and pressurised environment
* Must be a car driver.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for an experienced Social Workers for Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital Team to start ASAP.
LTD/UMBRELLA: £26 p/h Ltd
PAYE (inc. pensions): £20.36 - £21.92
To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice.
To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
To safeguard vulnerable adults
All work to be carried out with users of our service, their families and carers within the framework of the seven social care outcomes:
Improved health and emotional wellbeing
Improved quality of life
Making a positive contribution
Exercising choice and control
Maintaining personal dignity
Economic wellbeing and freedom and freedom from discrimination
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.