£27.50 - £36.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Hospital Discharge Team based in Headington. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is up to £27.50 to £36.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have passed your ASYE.
Specific Role Information
The Discharge to Assess Hub Team is an innovative and forward-thinking Hospital Team, which is a County Wide Service working within Discharge to Assess Hub Beds and the community hospitals. The focus of work is on avoiding unnecessary admission into acute hospital as well as expediting safe and timely discharge. Working actively collaborate with Health colleagues and other agencies to put people of Oxfordshire at the heart of decision-making.
* To comply with the regulations of the HCPC
* Responsible for managing own case load
* To provide good quality advise and information relating to care and support
* To ensure service users are safeguarded by acting in line with the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act
* To assess service users to facilitate safe and timely discharges to prevent delayed transfers of care
* To maximise opportunities for vulnerable adults to be in control of their lives and live as independently as possible
* To apply best value principles
* To take an approach which prevents reduces or delays the need for care and support
* To work with services users in crisis to stabilize their situation
* To work with service users to meet their long term support and care needs, ensuring risks are identified and minimized, promoting flexibility and choice as reasonability practicable
* Promoting engagement of family members
* To ensure the OCC policies and procedures are adhered to
* To ensure that case recording is in line with HCPC standards
* To ensure all spread sheets are maintained in line with the team expectations
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.