£71036.00 - £85243.00 per annum
15 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Head of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health to work full time within the Adult Social Work Service based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Head of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health role is £71,036.00 - £85,243.00 per annum.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Head of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* You will be a confident, able and knowledgeable HCPC registered Social Worker with significant operational experience at a senior manager level. You will be highly motivated and have recent experience of managing frontline Social Work managers, as well as being able to work with health colleagues to develop innovative approaches to care and support.
Specific Role Information
Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first.
We want to ensure that people with disabilities and older adults are given excellent services and have the right information, advice and support to achieve independence, choice and control.
The Council has developed its Social Work profile, underpinned by the Professional Competency Framework, to ensure quality outcomes for service users and is committed to upholding the Standards for Employers of Social Workers in England.
Hillingdon is on an exciting journey of continual improvement. Having just remodelled our structure to improve outcomes for adults and deliver the best possible service, we are now looking to complete our leadership team.
Come and be part of our newly established leadership team, where we are both visible and accessible, whilst working in an agile and flexible environment.
You will be responsible for the operational delivery of the Adult Social Work service within the Learning Disabilities and Secondary Mental Health Teams. You will work closely with health partners to develop models of working that promote excellent outcomes for service users.
Come and bring in your ideas, your personality, your energy and dynamism to help us strengthen even further our learning environment in which excellent social work practice can flourish
You will join a supportive, professional environment, driven by a commitment to deliver excellent social work practice, with an absolute focus on quality outcomes.
There has never been a better time to join Hillingdon's Adult Social Work service.
The Head of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.