Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Fostering Service based in Bristol. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous SGO/Kinship assessment background
* Able to write clearly
* Solid understanding of safeguarding and challenges facing carers/children
* Investigation skills
* Able to ask up front questions and read nuances in order to make sound assessment decisions
* Must be able to drill down on the initial visits to ensure they are viable.
Specific Role Information
Based at B Bond, Smeaton Road, BS1 6XN Fostering Team 2.
Fostering Service require an experienced Social Worker to help clear a back log of assessments within the Kinship team
£28.00 p/h Ltd.
There is a back log of c.10 assessments - this could increase.
Role will involve going out to visit family members of children on edge of care to assess whether they are able to provide care & support. Write up these assessments and present your findings / judgements.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.