Up to £27.53 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Family & Friends Fostering Team based in Stafford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.53 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Report writing
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
The posts are full time 37hrs.
Family and Friends Fostering Team is a specialist team and although a small proportion of the viability assessments are undertaken by the children's team
The vast majority of assessments are completed by the Family and Friends Fostering Team; knowledge of Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards essential.
The purpose of the social work role within this County Wide team is to undertake connected persons assessment; both viability and full assessments and to also provide the support and supervision of family and friends foster carers. In addition this role will also include promoting personal development of our family and friends foster carer to meet their learning needs, thus providing better outcomes to the children in their care.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.