Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Fostering Team based in Bristol. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of LCS system would be beneficial
* Significant post qualifying experience
* Knowledge of legislation and policies
* Able to work under pressure.
Specific Role Information
Bristol City Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Fostering Team. The role will involve working in a creative and respectful way, building relationships with children and connected adults so that assessed needs are proportionately provided by their own family network and with relevant professional support. To ensure that timely changes are achieved that benefit the child. If it is not possible for children to remain within their family, the social worker will ensure a permanence plan is in place. The social worker will work to achieve positive outcomes for children and their families.
As a fostering social worker, to be able to undertake the full range of fostering work. The main focus of the work will be supervising foster carers by providing on going supervision and support and in identifying the best possible match for children and young people requiring foster placements.
This will involve making sure carers have regular visits and unannounced visits and reviews are completed within timescales. The role can also include preparing and assessing prospective foster and kinship carers.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.