Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Service Manager to work full time within The Fostering Team based in Chesterfield. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Service Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
An experienced Fostering Service Manager is required to cover for long term sickness - 3 months in the first instance. The position is based at Chesterfield, managing a team of 8 Part Time Social Workers and 2 Business Services workers. It includes chairing annual reviews, dealing with complaints, attending some meetings at county hall as well as others when necessary as part of the role.
The Service Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.