Up to £31.97 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Fostering Service based in North East Lincolnshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £31.97 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
An exciting vacancy exists for a dedicate Senior Social Worker within the North East Lincolnshire Council Fostering Service. The Service looks after over 250 children whom are placed in excess of 150 foster care households. The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking assessments and supporting Kinship carers in order to promote children remaining with family or friends. . Knowledge of Fostering Service would be essential, and you will have at least two years post qualifying experience.
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.