£29.88 - £30.91 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Fostering Service based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £29.88 + £1.03 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* PC literate
* Report writing
* Ability to quality assure assessments and reports
* Ability to work in a very busy office and meet tight court deadlines
* Knowledge of legislation around special guardianship orders
* Experience of supporting connected person foster carers and reg 24 placements.
Specific Role Information
The role is a Senior SW position supporting the TM in QA'ing assessments and reports, as well as completion of SG assessments as and when required.
Supervision of connected person's carers' pre approval at fostering panel.
Support of SG carers.
Must be experienced in above.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.