Up to £45000 per annum + £700 per annum on call allowance
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Registered Manager to work full time within the Fostering & Adoption Team based in Bristol. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Manager role is £45,000 + plus £700 per annum on call allowance + (Umbrella Company) per year and is a permanent contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Registered Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
* NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership in Health and Social Care or willing to undertake
* Previous experience of managing a fostering team
* A stable career history within fostering services
* Access to a vehicle due to required travelling across South West and nationally, when required, is essential.
Specific Role Information
The successful applicant will be responsible for service delivery providing leadership and development to a dedicated and inspirational fostering team of Social Workers. You will be expected to uphold the core values and beliefs of the organisation, ensuring that children, young people and foster carers receive a high-quality service and that commissioners' expectations and contractual requirements are met. This will be instilled through effective day to day operational delivery of a high quality fostering service. You will ensure the highest standards of service provision, regulatory compliance and support through effective professional management of a team of staff, including qualified Social Workers, in order to achieve agreed positive outcomes for children against operational targets.
The Registered Manager vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.