Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£27.00 - £27.81 per hour
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Children and Young People's Service based in Stoke on Trent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.00 + £0.81 + (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
* To take personal responsibility for continuing professional development including modules of the specialist Post Qualifying Specialist Childcare Award, and for achieving and maintaining the required level of performance for the post.
* To be responsible for effective time management and responding flexibly to the needs of the service.
* To provide support and cover for other staff as required by the Practice and / or Principal Manager.
* To actively participate in the performance management system including supervision, PDR, team meetings, section and divisional briefings and reviews of service.
* To ensure that departmental health and safety procedures and standards are followed in the performance of all duties.
* To have Commitment to developing skills through work experience in a range of divisional situations i.e. routine secondments, job rotation and shadowing.
* To be responsible for contributing to information management processes in the department.
* To take responsibility under the direction of the Principal or Practice Manager for the support of social work students on placement and act as workplace supervisor or Practice Teacher if appropriately trained.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.