Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
17 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Practitioner to work full time within the Family Support Team based in Bedford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with experience of Advanced Practitioner level
* Strong assessment skills and ability to assess risk
* Able to make quick decisions / responsive and clear decision making skills
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Bedford Borough are looking for an Advanced Practitioner to join the Family Support Team.
Pay rate £32 p/hr UMBRELLA / DEEMED LTD
PAYE - £24.80 p/hr.
Reporting to the Team Manager, this role will require a clear understanding of thresholds and the ability to assess risk competently and quickly.
This is not a case holding role.
The Advanced Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.