Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
10 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within The Family Safeguarding Central Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Minimum 4 years post qualified experience
* In depth knowledge of professional practice, the legal framework and service delivery issues in the relevant area of work
* In depth understanding and knowledge of equal opportunity issues and anti-discriminatory practice
* Highly developed ability to plan and prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines and to facilitate this skill in others
* A commitment to ensuring compliance with recording and data entry coupled with the ability and willingness to analyse and use complex data to drive performance management.
Specific Role Information
To lead and manage an experienced team of managers, practitioners, professionals within the Neighbourhood Team aimed at supporting the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
Enable children and young people to remain safely within their home and /or community environment, wherever possible, including appropriate provisions identified by the LA, and ensure they achieve good outcomes through effective social work intervention. Where this is not possible to ensure that the children and young people are safeguarded via statutory routes including Care Proceedings and alternative permanent care.
Ensure the team provides effective services, employing best professional practice and standards, which have measurable benefit for service users.
Pay rate £38ph Ltd
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.