£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Family Safeguarding Central Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £30.00 - £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Minimum 5 years post qualified experience in a Children & Family environment
* Ability to make professional judgments in a multi-disciplinary setting
* Able to work with complex and challenging cases, where there may be issues of vulnerability and risk with minimum supervision
* Ability to work as a team with a keen interest to adapt to a new way of working
* Non-driver can be considered, however drivers would be preferable.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Family Safeguarding Central Team based at the Town Hall extension in Luton.
Pay rate: £30-32ph Ltd.
Following the success from Hertfordshire County Council trialling the "Family Safeguarding Model" Luton Council Children's Services are one of 5 Local Authorities to have been awarded £2.5m by the DfE Innovation fund to trial the Family Safeguarding Model for a period of 2 years.
There are 5 teams for this model - North, East, South, West & Central - The new model will be being phased out across the teams one by one - therefore the successful candidates for these roles will need to bear in mind there will be a period of transition in which training will be being provided from the DfE funding to all involved.
The ideal candidates will need to have a strong understanding of the "Toxic Trio".
The team require an experienced social worker to take hold of complex cases and move them onto the next stages of their plan.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.