Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Family Safeguarding Team based in Stevenage. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with Senior Practitioner experience
* Experience of working complex caseloads and supporting others
* Team player with a good sense of humour
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Senior Practitioner for the Family Safeguarding Team based at Farnham House in Stevenage.
Pay rate: £32ph
The team you would be working in are supportive and work hard for their families, they are very much a team and will help each other out.
The job role briefly includes: to work closely with families who are subject to Child Protection (CP) plans/Child in Need (CIN) plans /working under the Public Law Outline. They will need to have knowledge of Child Protection and able to assess risk. They will need to carry out parenting assessments, C&F assessments, viability assessments, work directly with children and parents as well as arrange and attend core groups CIN reviews Review CP conferences, complete pre-meeting reports, undertake home visits announced and unannounced and work closely with outside agencies and within their multi agency team. They need to be able to communicate and keep up to date accurate records on our LCS systems. They will receive a minimum of monthly supervision.
The current caseloads are between 10-15. It is hoped that the average would top 12 with a full team.
Initially it will be for 3 months but will be reviewed.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.