£23.00 - £23.79 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Family Intervention Key Worker to work full time within the Family Early Help Service based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Family Intervention Key Worker role is £23.00 + £0.79 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Family Intervention Key Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Able to negotiate and influence others
* Effective communicator
* Experience of and ability of working with children and families
* Multi-agency work
* Problem solving
* Time management
* Ability to deliver innovative work with families with a focus on achieving sustainable outcomes.
Specific Role Information
This is a role in the new Family Early Help service in Southwark. We are looking for motivated and creative individuals to support and deliver our new practice framework for Early Help, delivering whole family interventions with a strong focus on sustainable outcomes. The whole workforce has recently been trained in the multi-modal FAMILY framework, which is being used to underpin best practice, and training will be available for all successful candidates in being able to deliver family work using this model.
The Family Intervention Key Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.