£28.00 - £28.48 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Approved Mental Health Professional to work part time within the Emergency Duty Team based in Ampthill. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this AMHP role is £28.00 + £0.48 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience Social Worker and Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
* Experience of working within an EDT or Assessment Team is desirable. Must be an AMHP
* Have the skill to risk assess, prioritise and implement protection planning, to carry out the AMHP role within the service out of hours.
Specific Role Information
Out of hour's shifts - Evenings, weekend and nights.
Work within an EDT office covering three councils. Taking referrals, prioritising, safeguarding and protection planning. Working with professional's partners and to carry out approved mental health professional role.
There is an 8 week rolling rota of shift pattern.
The AMHP vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.