£20.00 - £20.69 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Assistant Practitioner to work full time within The Elderly People Disability Team based in Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Assistant Practitioner role is £20.00 + £0.69 + (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Assistant Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within adult's services
Specific Role Information
* Assessing the needs of elderly people and people with disability.
* Working with multiple agencies to facilitate holistic assessments. To collaboratively support people in achieving their goals, outcomes and maximisation of their independence.
* Identifying safeguarding and quality of care issues. To ensure that clients' welfare is protected and that the quality and standard of support provided is optimised.
The Assistant Practitioner vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.