Please specify a desired rate
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Leader to work full time within The Referral and Assessment Team based in Dorset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Leader role is 'please specify desired rate' (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Leader
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Budget management
* Complex caseloads
* Effective communicator
* Health and Safety
* Knowledge of relevant issues and legislation
Specific Role Information
This role is for an experienced Referral & Assessment manager working with a team of motivated and able social workers covering West Dorset.
We established our Assessment Pod in October 2018 and are now looking to expand the service to help us improve quality and timeliness. To do so, we are looking for a manager with a track record of work within Referral & Assessment with a strong ethos of team building.
Managing 4-5 Social Workers.
Overseeing the intake from the MASH.
Ensuring completion of assessments in a timely manner.
The Team Leader vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.