Up to £38.00 per hour + + £0.98 AWR Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Deputy Team Manager to work full time within the Older People and Physical Disabilities North Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Deputy Team Manager role is £38.00 + £0.98 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
Deputy Team Manager - Older People and Physical Disability North Team
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Supervise social worker and carer assessor
2. Screen new cases for allocation and urgent responses
3. Maintain allocation spreadsheet
4. Review team's performance
5. Deputise for Team Manager
Key skills and qualifications:
1. Social Work Qualification
2. Experience and ability to supervise staff
3. Experience of screening cases and case allocation
4. Experience of performance management
5. Knowledge and experience of safeguarding adults
6. Knowledge of Care Act 2014
The Deputy Team Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.