Up to £34.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Deputy Team Manager to work full time within the MASH Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Deputy Team Manager role is £34.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to swiftly and effectively manage direct contacts and referrals in line with practice standards and best practice
* In-depth aptitude towards delivery of the highest possible standards of professional practice by all MASH member, achieved through effective management, leadership, challenge and advice
* Able to work in a pressurised environment
Specific Role Information
Senior MASH Officer required for Luton Council based at Luton Police Station.
Rate £34ph Ltd.
To be a team leader, line managing, supporting and coaching a team of six Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Officers, assisting with training and ensuring that standards of customer service are maintained and reporting to the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) manager.
To work alongside the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub team receiving and handling all initial children social care contacts and queries entering the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub via telephone or in written format.
To prioritise the most vulnerable and at risk and recommend appropriate advice and action, escalating to relevant services as required and in line with Local Safeguarding Children's Board Thresholds.
Ensuring that all contacts are signposted or handed over to appropriate staff and services for efficient action.
The Deputy Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.