Up to £30.89 per hour
4 months ago
3 months +
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Deputy Team Manager to work full time within Fostering based in Barnet Council. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Deputy Team Manager role is £30.89 per hour and is a locum contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
Deputy Team Manager (DTM)for Fostering Support and Development Team. Team consists of 9 social workers and a team manager who DTM will report to. Team supports more that 100 foster carers and connected carers.
The Deputy Team Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey, if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.