Up to £34.00 per hour + Umbrella
10 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Deputy Team Manager to work full time within the Family Safeguarding Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Deputy Team Manager role is £34.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of working at DTM level
* Strong Safeguarding experience
* Strong court experience
* Able to assist in managing, motivating and developing a social services team, effectively achieving high levels of performance from staff and representing the service and department at a variety of internal/external meetings
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Deputy Team Manager to join the Family Safeguarding team to cover a period of maternity leave until January 2020.
We are looking for candidates that can start ASAP only.
To work closely with the Team Manager in managing and directing a social care, intensive support and stronger families teams, resources and budgets in order to assess the needs and provide services to support children, young people, families and carers where a child is vulnerable, in need, disabled, at risk of harm or becoming looked after, in accordance with the statutory powers and duties of the Local Authority.
Enable children and young people to remain safely within their home and/or community environment, including appropriate provisions identified by the LA, and ensure they achieve good outcomes through effective social work intervention.
Ensure the team provides effective services, employing best professional practice and standards, which have measurable benefit for service users.
Hold a social work complex caseload as directed by the Team
Manager, if appropriate to the needs of the team. To take responsibility for their own development and that of the team in keeping up to date with new and relevant legislation, research and guidance, peer and user feedback.
The Deputy Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.