Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£21.72 - £22.19 per hour + Umbrella
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Continuing Health Care Team based in Ellesmere Port. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £21.72 + £0.47 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
This role is to work on the continuing Health care team for social care. Therefore knowledge of the continuing healthcare process and experience of completing decision support tools in a multi-disciplinary meeting is preferable.
To carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside Individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team.
To contribute to the recommendation decision making.
To record all outcomes and to challenge any discrepancies within the process.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.