Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £34.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Consultant Social Worker to work full time within the Family Safeguarding Team based in Hemel Hempstead. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Consultant Social Worker role is £34.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have supervision and support experience
* Minimum of 3 years' experience
* Frontline children's experience
* Court experience
* Strong assessment experience
* Must be able to hit the ground running
* Ability to support others and handle complex cases
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport and prepared to drive across the Herts authority.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for 3 x experienced Consultant Social Workers to join their Family Safeguarding Team based in Apsley 2, Hemel Hempstead.
Duration: 3-6 months
Experienced Consultant Social Workers with frontline experience required
The job role briefly includes: to work closely with families who are subject to Child Protection (CP) plans/Child in Need (CIN) plans /working under the Public Law Outline. They will need to have knowledge of Child Protection and able to assess risk. They will need to carry out parenting assessments, C&F assessments, viability assessments, work directly with children and parents as well as arrange and attend core groups CIN reviews Review CP conferences, complete pre-meeting reports, undertake home visits announced and unannounced and work closely with outside agencies and within their multi agency team. They need to be able to communicate and keep up to date accurate records on our LCS systems. They will receive a minimum of monthly supervision.
The Consultant Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.