Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £500.00 per day + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Commissioning Manager to work full time within The Adults Learning Disabilities Team based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Commissioning Manager role is £500.00 (Umbrella Company) per day and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Commissioning Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Contracting experience.
Specific Role Information
Department of Health & Wellbeing
Specification for Commissioning and Contracting Transformation Project Work
The assignment is for a person with significant experience of Commissioning and Contracting of adult social care and health services for people with Learning Disability for three months.
I would be looking at one LD joint commissioner, with contracting experience, initially a 3 month assignment and the projects include:
* Implementation of 3 new LD supported living schemes, including liaison with developers, Housing Development Manager, Operational SW team, NHS commissioners, CQC, DWP. Output required: Detailed implementation plan, process, costing and funding models, contractual arrangements and resources identified and secured.
* Lead, with external legal support, the disaggregation of existing block contracted LD day service provider and put in place transformation plan to modernise and scale down provision over time. Outputs required: Detailed implementation plan, process, costing and funding models, contractual arrangements and resources identified and secured.
* Lead, with external legal support, a review of options for dealing with historic tupe liabilities connected to two supported living contracts. Outputs required: options appraisal and recommendations report.
* Develop LD accommodation and support strategy (pulling together current thinking) to guide commissioning and service delivery over next 5 years. Outputs required: draft strategy developed co productively with stakeholders ready to take through DMT sign off processes.
* Support the newly re-formed 'transforming Lives' Programme Board. Outputs required: review and develop board structure, membership, high level strategy and work plan.
The Commissioning Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.