Please advise desired rate
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Commissioning Manager to work full time within Social Care based in Chester. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Commissioning Manager role is 'advise desired rate' (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Commissioning Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Experience of finance modelling and monitoring budgets/spend against activity reporting
* Experience of managing a high volume and complex commissioning portfolio
* Experience in contract management is desirable
* Excellent understanding of all stages of the commissioning cycle, with reference to needs analysis, planning, designing, implementing and reviewing service change
* Understanding of market development, analysis and shaping including different types of markets, supplier capabilities and future developments
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Specific Role Information
Cheshire West and Chester Council are seeking highly motivated Commissioning Managers on an interim basis to manage Public Health, Adult Social Care and Children's Commissioning projects.
Candidates should ensure that they meet the essential criteria detailed in the person specification. Candidates should be highly motivated and have a track record of high performance in Commissioning.
The Commissioning Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.