£23.24 - £23.54 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed advanced Social Worker to work full time within the Children and Young Peoples Team based in Bournemouth. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this advanced Social Worker role is £23.24 + £0.30 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the advanced Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level front line experience within children's services
* Substantial experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
* Experience of supervising students
* Ability to resolve contentious issues by negotiation
* Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
* Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
* Ability to attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
* Ability to develop person-centered care plans.
* Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
* Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
* Extensive knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
* Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.