£260.00 per day + Umbrella
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Transformation Leader to work full time within The Children's Services based in Kensington & Chelsea. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Transformation Leader role is £260 per day + (Umbrella Company) and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
* Work in a small team serving 3 councils (Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, Hammersmith and Fulham) sourcing private and voluntary placements for children 0 - 25 in a range of settings including Foster care, Residential children homes, Residential Schools and Semi-Independence units.
* To manage the placement finding, matching and contracting process to support locality teams to make and maintain stable and cost effective placements, which meet the assessed needs of looked after children (LAC).
* To assist the team and managers to manage the children's placement budget and meet performance targets relating to the placement of LAC, utilizing management information as required.
* Quality assurance of placement types and ensuring value for money.
* The role takes responsibility for engaging with services to ensure effective delivery of specific projects. The role delivers solutions that reflect local needs and drivers. It takes responsibility for financial management within teams and projects, including savings delivery, and ensures value for money and the efficient use of resources
* To coordinate service design or transformation activity and projects to deliver high quality services
* To embed strong project management principles and practice, ensuring that key milestones are met, risks identified and the project delivers the service outcomes and savings identified
* To interface and coordinate activity across key stakeholders including; commissioners, service providers, procurement, legal and finance teams to maximize consensus and manage change effectively.
* Directly line manage their Service Development Officers and support them on their development trajectory
* To ensure all transformation work has the required standard of quality assurance
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.