£42.00 - £43.09 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Accelerated Support Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £42.00 + £1.09 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Track record of achievement at a management level in a similarly large and complex organisation including:
Significant post-qualifying experience including statutory work with Children and their families.
A proven track-record of consistently high standards of practice, including in work with adolescents and their families during times of conflict.
Experience at a high level of Early Intervention and Early Help services.
Experience at a high level of Crisis Intervention work.
* Manage people, performance and budgets
* Leadership and management skills
* Communicating and influencing skills
* Contribute to the longer term development of the service area
* The ability to manage child care social work staff - including the ability to plan, allocate and review the work of the team and individual team members, and to set and monitor standards
* The ability to work effectively as a member of the Children's Services Management Team and contribute to the development of the service.
Specific Role Information
36 hours a week - some work may fall outside 9am-5pm.
Exciting new role within Brent children and young people. To manage newly established accelerated support team (AST). The team will be working with vulnerable young people on the edge of care to prevent family breakdown and to prevent young people from being looked after.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.