Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Family Finding / Matching Team based in Huntington. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* At least 2 years of social work with children and young people in need and their families
* Ability to communicate effectively with children and young people and customers from diverse communities
* Ability to be assertive and challenging in order to safeguard and promote welfare of children
* Ability to organise own workload to meet targets and deadlines.
Specific Role Information
Based at Scott House, Huntingdon
Rate £28.00ph Limited, mileage £0.23p per mile - MOC guidelines apply
Social Worker in Family Finding/ Matching team for LAC with a plan for Long Term Foster Care within the Fostering Service. The role is to facilitate the matching process, work with other professionals to complete paperwork to present for ADM decision for those children for whom we are seeking to secure permanence.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.